Pusat Pakar Kesihatan USIM (PPKU) was established by Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM) collaborated with Negeri Sembilan Islamic Religious Council (MAINS) and was funded under the provisions of the Financing Waqf Development Center (PPPW). PPKU was started operations on 10 April 2015 and was only provided general medicine and medical specialist services to the public especially residents in Nilai and the surrounding area at a reasonable price. On March 2016, PPKU has expanded its services to offer public dental care and dental specialist services to the public.
PPKU offers comprehensive services to the public through a number of entities that are a key pillar of all activities in daily operations, namely:
1. Klinik Pakar Kesihatan USIM (KPKU)
2. Klinik Pakar Pergigian USIM (KPPU)
3. Klinik Pakar Bergerak USIM (KLIP MOBILE)
Dental treatments provided by PPKU is as follows:
- Crown & Bridge
- Scaling and prophylaxis
- Root canal treatment
- Dental x-ray
- Minor oral surgery
- Preventive treatment
- Braces · Dentures
Operation hours of PPKU is as follows:
Being a healthcare provider leading to Sharia-compliant
· To offer health care services that support university’s philosophy to integrate naqli and aqli in health care services.
· To provide and promote holistic health care based on 3 human entity that is spiritual, physical and aqlani.
· To offer health care services that is based on human dignity to the customer in accordance with the philosophy of the practice of waqf
· To provide medical practice and health care services based on sharia and Islamic ethics
· To create awareness regarding potential of waqf and infaq