Dr. Wan Nor Syariza Wan Ali -
Phone: 03-4289 ext:1145
- Doctor In Dental Surgery (UKM) 2003
- Master In Clinical Dentistry (Prosthodontics) Queen Mary University Of London 2011
- Membership In Prosthodontics Royal College Of Surgeons Of Edinburgh 2011
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION:
- Fixed And Removable Prosthodontics
- Aesthetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics
- Operative Technique
- Dental Materials and Dental Technology
- Dental materials
- Removable prosthodontics
- Dental development
- Dental development timing of permanent teeth using radiographs and Cone-Beam Ct Scan (CBCT) in Malaysian population. MOHE Exploratory Research Grant Scheme (ERGS) 2012 – Lead researcher : Ongoing. Grant Amount: RM 100 000
- Dentists’ knowledge & attitude towards copy denture technique. USIM Grant (PPP/GS/FPg/STH/30/10612)- Principle Investigator, on going
- Effect of food simulating liquids on the hardness of two dental tissue conditioners containing different plasticisers. Thesis for Master in Clinical Dentistry Prosthodontics, Queen Mary University of London, 2010.
- Effect of Immersion on Plasticiser Leaching from Tissue Conditioners. Proceeding book: British Society for Oral and Dental Research meeting, Sheffield United Kingdom. 13-15th September 2011.
- Dental Screening of USIM Undergraduates. Proceeding book: FDI/MDA Scientific Conference, Istana Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. January 2008.
- Permissible number of microwave disinfection procedures in PMMA denture bases. Proceeding book, Asia Pacific Dental Congress, Kuala Lumpur. 8-12 May 2013.