General entry requirement for Bachelor Degree Programme for International Students are as follows:
- Senior High School / Senior Secondary School / other equivalent pre-university examinations from government schools (with the period of at least 11 to 12 years of study from primary to higher secondary); OR
- General Certificates of Education (GCE) ‘A’ Level / Diploma in related fields or other equivalent pre-university examinations; OR
- Any other certificate that is recognized by the senate of the university as equivalent to the above; AND
- Specific entry requirements based on programmes; AND
- Credit in one (1) Islamic Studies subject; AND
- Fulfilled English Language Proficiency Requirement; AND
- Fulfilled Arabic Language Proficiency Requirement.